Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Summer Starts

With the start of summer, there are a few cute faces I have to post.  Clark is such a smiley and happy baby, he's such a fun little person to have around.  

 On the last day of school, Andrew's teacher sent home a whole grocery bag full of activities for the summer and you can guess what Andrew was doing the very next morning.

 Andrew is my early riser and one morning the two of us headed out to the yard to get a little work done before everyone was up.  Andrew found this weird fungus growing in our flower bed.  He had so much fun pulling it apart and looking at it in detail.  Then, we came in and looked it up online to find out what it was.  I love how Andrew loves to learn about things, truly, he's always curious and constantly learning.

Reading is definitely one of Andrew's favorite things.  This particular morning, I thought it was so cute that he wanted his stuffed animals to get to read too.  So cute!  I'm loving this stage of childhood!

No comments: