Once again, no pics! I'm hoping they're on the other computer, but this is the month of March, so sad! At least I have a few cute pics of this adorable baby. He's adorable, so adorable strangers stop me constantly, one lady took a picture of him while waiting in line at the grocery store! He's a "Gerber baby", "he should model", or "he should be on a Huggie's box". I tend to agree, can't kiss him enough!
Saturday swim day at the YMCA, such a simple activity makes them all so happy.
Check out those rosey cheeks! Clark and I were hanging out at the pool while Amelia had swim lessons, but it gets hot in there! I stripped this guy down to his onesie, but it was still so hot! He didn't mind and he loved dipping his feet in the water.
Sunday afternoon fun while Dad is away, such creative boys, I love it!
Hat hair strikes again! Each morning I comb the boys' hair, only to have them put a snow hat on and run out the door. Sometimes they come home with hair that looks like this and I laugh to think they went all day at school looking like this.
Here's Andrew ready to head outside for more fun in the snow, he can play out there for hours!
I know the quality of these pics is terrible, but look at this picture! I love snuggling this sweet chubby boy! He's so easy going, happy, and adorable!
No comments:
Post a Comment