Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Andrew's Antics

Andrew has been cracking us up with all his funny antics. Yesterday, he was down for a nap and Mike's mom called. As the phone rang I looked around only to find the phone in his basket of toys!

Later during the day, Andrew was playing under the Christmas tree with some of the "Andrew-proof" ornaments we put on the bottom of the tree for him to enjoy. After watching him for a minute I realized he was taking them off the tree and putting them in the tree stand with the water! After he was done "playing" I fished out the ornaments.

I also cleaned out my refrigerator yesterday and Andrew was in heaven! I usually open and close the refrigerator door quickly because he loves to play in there. Well, Andrew wasn't going to miss out on any refrigerator play time with the door propped open. He was literally climbing up the shelves and completely inside of it.

Andrew also wiggles between our desk and filing cabinet (a space that is only 10 inches wide) and crawls back to the wall and unplugs our internet connection. He's also learned how to turn the TV on and off and thinks it's really funny.

Here he is emptying my cupboards while I make dinner. He loves to take everything out and then crawls inside and giggles.
He really cracks us up, and although his antics often mean more cleaning up, searching for something, or fixing things, we love this part of his personality!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrew really is your 'big helper'--he loves to be into everything you are! What a cutie! HOpe that Christmas tree stays standing all season!

Katie and Eric said...

Andrew is so cute! That is so funny that he loves climbing into everything. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait for Cameron, Clayton, and Andrew to do those things together.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie. I miss his little spirit!

Anonymous said...

Could he be any cuter!?! What a fun little boy you have! I just wish we lived closer so we could see it all first-hand!