This is a confession to many of you that Mike and I have become addicted to Alias! It all started shortly after Andrew was born and we needed a good movie to rent. Disappointed with most selctions at Blockbuster, we settled on Alias, as it came highly recommended from my sister and her husband. One thing lead to the next and before we knew it, we were staying up until all hours of the night/morning watching episode after episode! I'm happy to announce (mainly so we can return to our normal lives) that tonight (after FHE) we finished the last episode of Alias! Mike has commited to only have productive evenings for the rest of his life.
ps- Alisa, you should look into watching Alias, because Alias is your name with the 's' and the 'a' reversed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
haha...at first when I saw the title I thought it said Alisa addiction and had to wonder what you were talking about!
True confessions...we did the same thing with '24'. We watched season after season until we caught up with the current season going on right now! We watched them until way too early in the morning...saying, "just one more..." If you need another addicting show...'24' is the one.
I love it. I'm glad to know you too have TV addictions. I watched Alias one season, but now I watch LOST and Grey's Anatomy.
Addiction- LOST!!! I can relate! Doug and I would stay up until 3am and Doug is NOT a night owl.
Liz- You know i totally know what you are talking about! You guys did the same to us with LOST! We felt like we couldn't do anything productive until we were all caught up! I secretly loved it!
Post a Comment