
Yes, it's true and I'm happy to announce that Mike has been accepted to BYU's MBA program and this Fall we'll be students, once again! We LOVED our years as students in our newlywed days and we're excited to be back in Provo....and with family and mountains!

We're feel great about taking this next step for Mike's career and we are confident with the opportunities BYU's MBA program has to offer us.

Of course we still bleed blue and we're also very excited to SEE our Cougars play, rather than listen to them on our laptop! Watch out BYU, the Christensens are coming back (without tortillas this time- we have grown up...a little)! Go Cougs!
8 comments:
Congratulations guys! man, I'm jealous though. we're going to have more family in Utah than not, that's weird! Have fun!
Congratulations!
YYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you to come our way!! Can't wait!! This is going to be lots of fun! Love you guys! Congratulations!
Yell extra loud for us!! We'll miss the bball and football games with you crazy kids! But I will enjoy my job of being your MBA support group for one year of it!
Wahooo! Congratulations Mike...can't wait to see you guys out here!
CONGRATULATIOBS!!! Now I'll get to see you on my trips out to Utah. Don't know how often that will be, but more likely than Nebraska.
Congrats!!! I think you still need to bring the tortillas!
FUN! We miss BYU too. Mostly for the sports. By the way, Melvin found a 2006 football highlight video for sale at BYU's bookstore. He HAD to have it. It's fun to watch! Glad to hear you'll be a few states closer now!
Post a Comment