Monday, February 19, 2007
Snowy Days
We've had some cold and snowy days recently. Last week I decided to take Andrew out with me while I "scooped" the snow, as they like to say it in Nebraska. He had a great time playing in the white stuff and he lasted about 45 min. Once we got inside I turned on the news and they said the temperature was zero and the windshield was below zero! What was I thinking? I guess sometimes you just have to get out of the house! Oh well, he's fine and we had a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I hear you on getting out of the house!! Such a cute snow bunny!
Andrew looks so cute all bundled up. I definitely second the motion on getting out of the house. Too often I am stuck inside on cold snowy days, somedays you just have to get out and enjoy some fresh air.
We definately know what you are feeling. Cold and Snow is what Rochester is all about. Andrew looks so grown up out there!
Don't you love the empathy that mothers are able to share! Freezing weather or not, time outside the house is the very best medicine!!
Andrew looks so tall. He is growing up. I was thinking, when we see you this summer Lucas will be the same age andrew and clayton were last summer when we saw you guys. Hard to believe they are already that big! I LOVE to see the snow too! Send some our way.
That's our grandson!! Isn't he darling??? !!!
:) That's cute, mom and dad...proud granparents!!
Post a Comment