Monday, February 26, 2007

Nebraska

Last week I drove through 35 miles of corn fields to have lunch with Mike. As I drove along I realized how much I have come to love the rolling hills of corn in the Husker Nation. Don't worry dad, I'm still a mountain girl at heart, but I just have to confess that I will miss the the great plains when we leave.

2 comments:

Sarah Sedgwick Anderson said...

It is true! When we passed by the state line on our trek to the east I had to wipe a tear from my eye for Kansas! (and stifle the urge to shout, Toto we are not in Kansas anymore!)(forget that driving past the state line from our house was about 2 miles into the trip)

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

we've been "wait listed" at creigton dental school, so I might get to experience some of those nebraska corn fields.... :)