1. Who wants to post a picture of themselves this big, let alone any bigger?
2. This week we had an interesting development as I have developed Bell's Paulsy on the left side of my face! Basically, a virus settles into the facial nerves and kills them off, making one side of the face numb like you've just come from the dentist. Let's just say that I'm glad none of you get to see me right now! At a time when I'm the most uncomfortable, I now have a droopy face, nasty headache, and an eyelid that doesn't close! I really shouldn't complain, the condition is annoying, painful, and I look frightening, but it doesn't affect our babies and should be gone anywhere from three weeks to six months (we're hoping for the three weeks version!).
So, here I am 32 weeks pregnant with twins! We're very excited for these boys to arrive and to add two more little people to our family!
15 comments:
You look great, of course! Good luck with your last few weeks!
You look amazing! I hope that you have a 3-week version, too.
You are definitely the hottest pregnant momma I've ever seen!
Lizzy! I think you look beautiful. How do you have 2 babies inside you and look that good?? I'll have to call you for pointers one day :) I miss you tons. I am finally on the blogging fad so I can stay in touch better. Love you lots!
Liz--you are gorgeous. Thank you for posting this. I know it's hard for you to do it, but you really are glowing and beautiful!
I'm so sorry again about your Bell's palsy--I checked out the link and I was interested to read that pregnancy increases your chances 3 fold, and that it can be related to herpes simplex. I wish you didn't have to deal with it.
love you!!
By the way, your hair is like a model's hair!! What's your secret?
Lizzie!! you do look great!! What a trooper!!! I'm so sorry about the Bell's palsy.....I didn't know it could be related to pregnancy!!! You have such a great attitude! Love you so much!! Can't wait to have more twins in the family!
Liz-I am also hoping that it is only 3 weeks. You still are so beautiful, and as Camie said your hair looks like a models. Good luck with the last stretch of your pregnancy. I am jealous, I wish I was 32 weeks not 9 weeks along.
lizzie! you are beautiful! i remember my ob had told me that bells palsy was more common in pregnant women and i had no idea! i'm sorry you have to deal with this on top of the pregnancy...i hope it's only the 3 weeks too!! i love you lots.
Hey Liz--
You continue to be a cute pregnant mom! Sorry to hear about your Bells Palsy.....Matthew's sister dealt with that right around the time we got married....don't remember much, but as you were describing it, I remember her face....the droopiness....sorry to hear....that can't be fun. Good luck with those babies....we love you guys and it was fun to see you!
Hi Liz,
I know you and I know you can handle twins and Bell's palsy and anything else thrown your way! Good luck - you look gorgeous!
liz, you look beautiful!!! I'm glad Teresa is coming out to help take care you!
Liz...You do look amazing for having two little ones inside of you. I am sorry to hear about your numb face. We will be praying for you and are so glad that Teresa will be there with you guys soon. We love you and hope to talk soon.
You look hot and I'm sure you would still get whistled at by some college kid!
You look fabulous! Good luck with the last few weeks! I'm so sorry about your Bell's palsy--oh, what mammas go through to get those little babies here! Hang in there!
Post a Comment