I wish I had video of this picture, these boys almost dropped Alisa on her head!
I know I'm a little late, but I didn't take one pic while in UT, so I had to bum some pics off of my sisters-in-law. Thanks Liz and Camie! Small glimpses at the joys and pleasures of running the race of life.
I wish I had video of this picture, these boys almost dropped Alisa on her head!
I know I'm a little late, but I didn't take one pic while in UT, so I had to bum some pics off of my sisters-in-law. Thanks Liz and Camie!
4 comments:
It is so great that you were able to travel out there and be a part of it. And yes, she is a totally beautiful bride!
yeah for being married!!!!
Gorgeous photos--I absolutely love the bride's dress! It's so fun keeping up with you on your blog!
What an amazing dress and bride! I love weddings!
Post a Comment