Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Rolaids for Breakfast?

This morning Andrew woke up early, as usual, and we snuggled in bed for a few minutes before I really came to. While my eyes were still plastered shut, he grabbed the Rolaids from my night stand that I had snagged from the bathroom in the middle of the night (that's what I get for eating Taco Bell at 10 p.m.). I was somewhat aware, but not too concerned, as he has yet to unscrew lids. Much to my surprise, I found him behind the curtain in the kitchen with a mouth full of Rolaids!! Yuck! He wasn't happy when I removed the five Rolaids from his mouth and made him eat cereal and toast for breakfast instead.

2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Every twin momma needs some tums/rolaids on hand. Glad you got your little guy with the stolen goods. My twins have surprised me with their ingenuity at opening things, thus the oregano all over the house incident. How nice to have new carpet!

Shauna Brown said...

At least he got some calcium!!