Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Fall Fun

As many of you know, fall is my favorite season! There is something about the crisp air and the smell of a baked good (usually involving pumpkin) coming from the kitchen. This last Saturday we embraced the fall by making a trip to our local pumpkin patch. It was great! They had a live band, loads of activities for the kiddos, hay rides and more. We had a great time! Super daddy with Andrew and Tanner. Isn't Mike hot?!
They also had a Thomas the Train ride and Andrew was all about the train.
They had goats and sheep for the kids to pet and feed. Andrew loved it! Here we are with our three little pumpkins! We hope all of you are enjoying the fall as much as we are!

10 comments:

Liz said...

i love that last picture! what a cute family!!

Alisa said...

cute!!! How fun!!! Yeah mike....you hottie!:) The little boys look so little in the carrier things

Anne Marie said...

Love the babies' pumpkin hats! Those are such great pictures.

The Giles said...

I love the Fall too, and have been enjoying every fallish thing there is. Your family is too cute. I can't believe you have 3 now! Way to go Liz.

Mandy said...

Babies, pumpkins, trains, animals -how fun! Liz, so glad you are getting out and having fun with your cute little family. Enjoy!

Katie and Eric said...

I love the fall too! It looks like you guys had a great time. I love the picture of your family with the pumpkins!:)

April said...

I am so glad you guys got to go to a pumpkin patch. Mike looks like he got a new hair cut. I love that your little boys have matching hats. So cute.
I love when I go to your blog and there is an update. Yeah! It is so fun for me.

The Taylors said...

I didn't even know the twins were in the carriers. They are so tiny! How cute! I can see they are already fun to dress up. Cute, cute, CUTE.

Amy said...

Liz i love the fall too! i think it is my favorite season as well. Cute pictures

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

I love these pictures! Looks like you guys had a great time!