
We started our day with a trip to Lamar's Donuts at 7 a.m. Don't you think you should have donuts on Halloween? Andrew felt like such a big boy sitting at the table eating his donut. The only thing that made the experience better was the huge fire engine that pulled up! Andrew was facinated! Later we hit the library for story time and tonight we'll endulge in a little trick-or-treating as well as trunk-or-treating at the church. We've been working with Andrew on saying, "Trick-or-treat!" We'll see how it goes.
As I was making the hat for Andrew's costume, I was thinking about his costume from last year. It's amazing to me to see how much can change in a year. Check out last year. We hope you all have a great Halloween too!!
6 comments:
LOVE the pictures. You have the two most darling polka dot pumpkins ever!!!! Andrew looks super cute too. Way to go on a successfull Halloween costume coordination. I am sure there will be many years to come. Very, very, very cute.
And what a great idea. donuts on Halloween. Fun!
What fabulous pictures! Your kids are sooo cute! I love the matching pumpkin costumes, and Andrew looks adorable as the older brother scarecrow. Very festive pictures.
What cute little munchkins!
What a sweet family!! Love you guys! Mom C
Mike and Elizabeth we love the pictures. Our little boy McKay was a pumpkin too. Corrine was Cinderella and Paige was the fairy god-mother/ballerina. I must say, we scored big on candy this year :) I hope things are well with both of you. Our family is doing well. And I only have 7 months left of law school and I can't wait!!! Keep in touch. All our love. Jason and Jamie Flaig
Oh my cute! You look amazing by the way. We all know how cute your family is now that I read your blog. :) Thanks! Pumpkins are a great costume for little babies! My boy was one too.
Post a Comment