Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Tanner and Reid

We had a friend come over last night and she commented on how she could tell our boys apart because they are getting so big and really taking on their own individual looks. I want our good friends and family in the blogging world to also see how cute, sweet, and different our boys are. So, here are a few pictures of Tanner and Reid.

Reid has a sweet chubby face. I LOVE his cheeks! He has a scratch under his eye from his twin.
Tanner looks quite a bit like Andrew as a baby



Look how big they're getting!! (Reid left, Tanner right) Thanks Aunt Camie for the darling outfits!

My mom is in heaven with these babies, who wouldn't be?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww...what adorable guys! Keep these pictures coming. They have grown up so much!! Love the matchy outfits--I guess they really weren't newborn size after all!

Anne Marie said...

I can't believe how much they've grown. Absolutely adorable! And I know you can see the differences between them, but to me they look almost identical. Love these pictures!

Katie and Eric said...

Reid and Tanner are adorable. The definately have their different looks. It is amazing how there little babies grow up so fast!!!

April said...

They really do look different. The first picture I saw of them I thought they looked alike, but after that first one I could see their differences. You are so blessed. Enjoy those cuties.

Alisa said...

CUTE!!!!

Shannon said...

You have such precious little boys running a muck in your home!! We sure love you guys - Congratulations!! Love the fun pictures - keep them coming!

Shannon, Tim and crew

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Cute, cute, babies! I love their matching outfits.

Ralph and Teresa said...

Oh...I'm so homesick for those three little guys!!