Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Why can't I....

sit inside the armoir
play with scizzors
carry my nine week old brother around
play with the Bosch
empty the silverware drawer
spray409 on the carpet
sit in the baby swing??

Because my mean mom won't let me!

Andrew was pushing his limits on Monday and in a very short time period he attempted everything on the above list. It's hard being almost two and living with such a mean mom who won't let you do anything fun!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds familiar! I do let Audrey and Dallin pull all of the cushions and pillows off of the couches and jump, build forts, whatever. It's hard to actually sit on the couch these days when those two are awake! Sterling will join the fun as soon as he's able, I'm sure. Happy Thanksgiving!

Mandy said...

If only Andrew knew how lucky he is to have such a "mean mom." Keep up the good work Liz - love you!

Katie and Eric said...

Liz, experience the same things with Cameron. I think it is a stage. Good luck! We hope you had a very happy Thanksgiving!:)

April said...

busy busy Andrew. Why must toddlers choose to play with things that should not be played with, meaning expensive things, alive things (siblings or pets, oh and plants too), or dangerous things.?

Poor Andrew, trying to explore his world...and maybe push some buttons while he is at it. :)

Anne Marie said...

It is such a busy, crazy age! You are amazing keeping up with a busy toddler and two new babies! I can't imagine.