Thursday, November 01, 2007
He loved it!
Andrew had the greatest time last night! When we got to the church for trunk-or-treating, he quickly realized that it was very cool that all he had to do was walk up to a car, look cute, and hold out his bucket....and they would give him candy! What a deal! He quickly got in to the spirit of things and had a great time. He said "bye bye you you" to everyone who gave him candy. So cute!
Also, here's a random picture of Mike, Tanner and Ried from last night. Mike was on daddy duty while Nana was handing out candy and I was probably eating candy!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Those boys are getting bigger! Wow! Andrew is the cutest scarecrow! Oh...can't wait to give him a big hug! You look kind of cute too, Mike! Love ya all!! Mom
Looks like a fun Halloween....cute pictures....I am impressed, Mike and Liz....twins don't seem to be stopping you from life and having fun! Way to add them to your fun family!
Andrew looks so cute in that costume. What a fun idea. I also am so impressed that 2 new babies don't seem to be slowing you down any. I enjoy peeking in on your blog. Keep it up.
soooooo cute!!!
Cute, cute scarecrow. Isn't the scarecrow in Wizard of Oz sad because he can't acutally scare any birds? I think Andrew is of that variety.
I didn't see the blessing pictures until just now. The babies look absolutely beautiful! And you look fantastic! What a special day. It's bringing back memories...time's gone fast.
Post a Comment