Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Big Week at Our House!
It's been a milestone week at our house! My kids are growing up and I can hardly believe it! Andrew is such a big boy and declares it often. He feels especially big in his new big boy underwear now that he's using the toilet! Yeah!! Now we only have two in diapers!!
Tanner and Reid are on the move! It's not their preferred mode of transportation yet, but these boys are walking! It's fun to see their wobbly Frankenstein steps and the excitement that exudes their little bodies.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
You're hitting all of your milestones at the same time!! Make sure to get some good video of those cute, wobbly first steps, because they'll be running full speed ahead before you know it!
Hooray for potty training! That is great news! Gabey is similar in his wobbly little walk. It is a fun thing to watch these little people learn.
That's gotta be a HUGE improvement. Good luck potty training two at the same time...
Hooray for Andrew! Glad you have fewer diapers to change. We're still working on Dallin.
How fun that Tanner and Reid are walking now! Keep the bathroom door closed. I keep finding Sterling in the sink after he's climbed up the cupboards. They can get into so much more trouble when they can walk!
WoooHoo!!! Potty training done with one!!! That is a great feeling anyway, but I am sure when it brings you from 3 diapers to 2, it is even better!
I can't believe Tanner and Reid are walking....honestly, I need to see these two little boys....how will they ever recognize their favorite aunt???
I love those first wobbly steps! So cute. And, way to go on Andrew potty training. Fantastic progress. I love that family pic on the side of your blog page. So beautiful.
Wow!! that's such great news!! that is a huge step to finally be potty trained. Now you only need diapers for two!!!
That is Huge! Way to go kiddos.
How adorable! I love those first wobbly smiley steps too! And big congrats on the potty training!
I loved my Potty call from Andrew telling me he had 3 pees and 2 big poops!! Keep it up Andrew!! Yeah! As far as Tanner and Reid...where has the time gone? How can they be so grown up. What darling boys...all three! Mom C
Post a Comment