Sunday, November 02, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa come to town!

We were excited when Mike's dad called to say he was coming to town for some business meetings, and we were even more excited when Mom C. decided to come along as well! We love a visit from family, and especially Mikes's parents! I can't say we did anything special with them, but just enjoyed frosting Halloween cookies, having fun conversations, playing games, a trip to the Children's Museum, eating lots of licorice and other treats, and just hanging out. Andrew was in heaven with grandma and grandpa around, I wish we lived closer to them!





As a side note, this was our first trip to the museum since Tanner and Reid have been mobile. I think I'm in for a different experience this year! They were not content to just sit in their stroller and look at everything. They wanted to be hands on! Wish me luck!


6 comments:

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Isn't it great when parents/grandparents come to visit....looks like fun

Rachel said...

AHHH, I loved when I just had one to watch at the museum and the other was content to sit in the stroller. Good luck!

Colleen and Justin said...

Maybe you'll soon discover the feeling that Karen and I share about the Children's Musuem and you won't think we are such awful mom's anymore. :)

Torrey said...

You guys are always up to something fun. It looks like you had a fun Halloween. I still miss you. Are you moving closer to me yet???

Anne Marie said...

Your kiddos are growing up so fast...adorable as ever. I love Andrew's shark costume.

Teuschers said...

Have you been to the park lately????