So, for Family Home Evening we had our own family Olympics! We had two planned events, speed skating around the kitchen table and the biathlon with Nerf guns. Then two subsequent spontaneous events because the boys didn't want it to end- snowboarding in the kitchen, and ski jumping off the couch. Mike and I love the Olympics and it's so fun to see our kids love them too!
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
The Olympic Spirit Lives Here!
The Olympics can be addicting! I am amazed by some of the athlete's stories and talents and before I know it I've watched three hours of the Olympics (while folding laundry- my new favorite hobby!). Tanner and Reid liked watching, but Andrew really got into it and was asking all day long if the Olympics were on yet! At breakfast one morning, Andrew talked nonstop about how someday he was going to be in the Olympics. He listed all the sports he would compete in, which was every sport.
So, for Family Home Evening we had our own family Olympics! We had two planned events, speed skating around the kitchen table and the biathlon with Nerf guns. Then two subsequent spontaneous events because the boys didn't want it to end- snowboarding in the kitchen, and ski jumping off the couch. Mike and I love the Olympics and it's so fun to see our kids love them too!
Andrew was a serious competitor. He was out to win!
So, for Family Home Evening we had our own family Olympics! We had two planned events, speed skating around the kitchen table and the biathlon with Nerf guns. Then two subsequent spontaneous events because the boys didn't want it to end- snowboarding in the kitchen, and ski jumping off the couch. Mike and I love the Olympics and it's so fun to see our kids love them too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun! We watched the Olympics too, but it didn't occur to me to have our own. You guys are the coolest parents!
What cute kids you have! We had an olympic night as well with the wii skiing and such, and watching some. So fun.
Post a Comment