Monday, March 29, 2010

Rex Lee and a swim

A couple of weekends ago April came down and she and Mike and I ran the Rex Lee Run. I love this race! I have such great memories of running this race every year as an undergrad. In 2001 I ran it the day after Mike proposed! Glenn was nice enough to keep the big kids on the sidelines while Mike pushed Tanner and Amelia and April and I ran. We had a great time!

Here's Glenn leading the kids in some stretches before the race began. There was threat of a storm, but we lucked out and it wasn't until after the race that the cold air and snow came.

Afterward, we took the kids to Glenn's grandma's for a swim in her exercise pool, kept at 95 degrees! Perfect for the kiddos.



1 comment:

Camie said...

Awww...the Rex Lee run? I'm so jealous! I just wore (one of) my t-shirts this morning! (yellow striped one) Good for you!