Monday, March 29, 2010
Monday at our house
This afternoon, I came into the kitchen to find my boys on the floor reading scriptures. I heard Andrew say, "And the Lord commanded Tanner and Reid to be righteous." I thought was adorable and snapped this picture.
I don't want to give false impressions about my boys, so I'll also reveal what I found in the same kitchen with the same boys only 45 minutes later. After hearing squeals of laughter, I found my kitchen floor covered in water and some very happy boys giving Reid a Mohawk!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Liz, I love all your new posts. My George would happily fit in with your guys - scriptures and mohawks are a great combo. Love that you ran the Rex Lee and I LOVE Amelia's blessing day photos. I sure hope you get to settle near your sisters somedays - they are the best. Let's talk soon! xo Mandy
Your kids are too cute.
Post a Comment