This is what our house looked like a few days ago, moments before the movers loaded everything on a truck. I feel like I'm all over the board with my thoughts and feelings about this move. We're so excited! We're excited for a fresh start, a new home, an awesome job opportunity for Mike, and a paycheck! I love living off on our own and being our own family.
On the flip side, I have such a heavy heart about leaving! We're leaving grandma, grandpa, brothers, sisters, cousins and cherished friends. We're also leaving our beloved BYU and beautiful mountains that I love to be close to. We knew this move would come, we want it to come, but we've loved being here and it's hard to leave.
Our last family picture in front of our little town home in Provo. We have a a similar picture of our family on our moving truck before coming to Provo. Tanner and Reid are babies! I can't believe how much we've all grown these last two years.
Everything we own is on a truck to Michigan, our town home is empty and keys have been turned in. We're in Bountiful now with Mike's parents for the lasts of lasts. We fly out tomorrow and will most likely be offline for a while. Happy Memorial Day to you all, wish us luck with the move!
2 comments:
I'm going to miss you like crazy! I'mm all over the board everyone leaving too- I hope it's post-preggo hromones and I'll return to normal shortly! Good Luck with moving and settling in. Can't wait to see what new adventures this life will bring!!!
Wow! Good luck with the move! You guys are just such a cute family! Good luck and hopefully we will see you again!
Post a Comment