Above: Melissa, Sarah, Tahlia
Natalie, Jenn, Cassi, Lisa, Holly, Rhandi
Lori, Natalie, Joanna, me, Julia, Janessa
Class of 2011 women at closing social.
Tressa, me, Jennifer, and Mandy
Me and Natalie

Jeff and Tahlia were some of the first people we met in the program, as Mike and Jeff were in their first semester group together. The Butlers hosted a BBQ for the group just a few weeks after having their second baby! I was so impressed with their willingness to host with so much going on. They're headed to Amazon.
Melissa and I often joked that we spent more of our days with each other than we did with our husbands and they did the same. Mike and Mark worked closely on the Sherpa program and had most classes together. Melissa and I had kids in the same preschool classes, exercised in the morning, and hit Costco, the library, park, etc. together often. We love the Lingenbrinks! 
Now on to our next closing social. The MBAA closing was at Noah's in Lindon and was such a great time! We had a sub par dinner, but then there were fun bounce toys, great entertainment with stand up comedy, and the incredible performance of Weighted Average Cost of Rock (the MBA student rock band)! This included great music, wigs, and skinny jeans on Mike's classmates! Above, Jeremy Burgon and Mike.
Me and Natalie
Mike liked this version of blow up toys better than last years when I totally took him out in sumo wrestling!
Front row: Jenn, Natalie, Holly
1 comment:
It's a small world...Mandy was a good friend of ours here in Arkansas before she and Mike left to go back to BYU for grad school. I had wondered if you guys met. Good luck with post business school life!
Post a Comment