Sunday, May 29, 2011
Hiking the Y
The suitcases are packed and for some reason I'm not in bed. One last post. The last of lasts was hiking the Y on Saturday with grandma and grandpa and Adam. We had such a great hike and the kids did so well with the hike! We had such a great time. 
Here we all are looking for our house.

Amelia was such a ham and took Mike's hat off his head and thought she was so funny for doing it. She's such ham!




Not pictured in this picture is Dad C. to the left-- all three of these boys are deep in discussion about how brilliant it was for BYU to go independent.




We had such a fun outing, a perfect way finish out our BYU days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ahhhh it must be so sad to leave! I was thinking of you guys today knowing you made the big move. Good luck with everything!! Hope you love it there!
Yes! Looks so fun! We will miss you guys!! P.S. We are loving Colorado! What a beautiful place!
I can't believe your time here has already come and gone. I'm glad you guys had such a great experience. I can't wait to hear all about your new adventures. Thanks for making time to see us before you left. Love you!!
Post a Comment