Don't they look so happy, so excited, so thrilled to be together?! We love you, Adam and Meghan, we're so happy for you!
Monday, September 12, 2011
Adam and Meghan's Wedding!
Mike and I have been flies on a wall watching, waiting, hoping while Adam and Meghan dated these last two years. We love them! They lived around the corner from us and we saw them often. A&M would come for dinner, to hang out, and babysit at a moment's notice. They were life savers to us while in Provo and we LOVED being with them. We love them as a couple, they're so cute! So creative, fun, and happy together. We were thrilled when they finally decided to get married!!! Our kids were also thrilled, they love Aunt "Mugan"!
Adam and Meghan were married the Saturday after our family reunion. All 46 family members came back from Bear Lake and stayed at Mom and Dad C's house . Every where you turned there were suitcases, beds, kids, shoes, etc. It was awesome!
Their sealing was beautiful, perfect, and I was so happy we were able to be part of it. I've really dreamed on this day for years!



My boys really love Adam and Meghan and they felt so special getting to be part of their marriage.
Adam has always wanted to come out of the temple and have his nieces and nephews run to him and his beautiful wife. Look at all these kids!
Cameron, Reid, and Megan.
I think these Tibbitts women are so cute! Aunt Regina, Lynae, Pam, and grandma.

Unfortunately, Amelia spiked a fever right before the wedding and she wasn't feeling well at all. I felt so bad for her as we dragged her around for pictures while she felt miserable. Luckily, we had a babysitter coming to the house during the reception so she was able to sleep rather than be out all night.
Spencer, Andrew, and Calvin.



We had a great dance and Andrew was quite the dancer! Both Mike and I had so much fun dancing with Andrew and he had real moves. I guess all our breakfast/lunch dance parties at home really paid off!
Tanner was so tired, I think he even fell asleep on Mike's shoulder at one point. 
Camie, me, and Liz

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment