Thursday, September 08, 2011
Big kindergarten boy!
Yesterday I sent my baby to kindergarten! He was so excited, no fear, couldn't wait to be on the bus! I was excited, nervous, and had a lump in my throat. We love our sweet Andrew and he's such a great kid. He's been counting down the days until school starts and is so excited about starting kindergarten. He's excited to make new friends, learn math, use the school computers, and play at the school playground. 
Here he is looking for the bus. I love his innocence and sweetness and I get nervous about him be off on his own, without me. I know he'll do well. He makes good choices, he know's what's right, but it's just so hard to let go.

He walked on this bus with no fear, turned and waved and then he was gone! We were sure happy when the bus dropped him off at our driveway four hours later. Amelia ran down the whole driveway calling Andrew's name and chattering away, so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Next year will be even harder when they are gone all day! I love how cute they are in kindergarten!
i'm getting a little teary for you, just reading this. what a big step in a momma's life!
What a sweet, handsome boy! It is so hard to start cutting those apron strings, isn't it? I cried more tears the first week of school this year than I care to admit. So glad your school there is half-day!
Post a Comment