Friday, September 16, 2011
Harrisons come to visit
After being gone so long, I knew it was time to go home, but I was sad to leave family. Moving can be lonely. Fortunately, we were home less than a week when some of our favorite people came to visit! We had such a great weekend with Ryan, Alisa, and cute little Owen. Amelia and Owen had a great time playing together and were so cute!
Saturday we spent the most beautiful day at lake Michigan, but took no pictures! It really was perfect and wonderful.
Andrew was excited to show his new trip to his uncle who happens to enjoy a little hunting. We caught a few chipmunks, and I think Ryan was impressed. Doesn't he look impressed in the picture below?


On Labor Day it was nice and cool and we headed to our Nature Center for a hike in the woods. It was so great to get out and enjoy some time away from the busy world and enjoy the out of doors.





For FHE, Ryan and Alisa introduced us to a new and crazy game. It's called Poop'n Potatoes and they had me laughing so hard waddling around with potatoes between their legs!

We had such a great time with Ryan and Alisa! They are such a great couple, uplifting and easy to be with. We wish we lived closer, truly. We love you guys, thanks for making the trip to visit us! We miss you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a beautiful family you have, Elizabeth! All of them...little, sweet nephew and new sister-in-law, and darling, loving grandparents. Looks like there's lots of love to go around among cousins, aunts, and uncles. You and your kids are so blessed! Your new sister-in-law's dress was gorgeous. I bet you will always have a special connection with her after living close to them and watching them date. How cool. Happy fall to you! I love how you get out and do stuff with your kids all the time.
I wanna learn how to play!!
Post a Comment