Friday, September 09, 2011

The Parties

We had a few reasons to celebrate while together. We celebrated Katie's 30th birthday by going for famous Bear Lake raspberry shakes. Katie was a trooper! She was 37 weeks pregnant by the time she flew home from the reunion!



We also celebrated Dad C.'s 60th birthday! Alisa planned a fantastic surprise party and he had no idea it was coming!

We started the party with a little dancing, then moved onto a great relay game.


Each family was asked present something to Dad C., Liz's family knighted grandpa.
Our boys presented the "Top ten ways you know you're talking to the real Ralph Christensen!"
Adam challenged Dad C to push-ups, he performed nicely for a 60 year old man!


The next party was the long-awaited bridal shower for Meghan! I've been dreaming of planning this girl a shower and I am so glad I was able to do it. We had such a nice time, I LOVE these ladies!

The last party was Adam's bachelor party, planned by Mike. Mike put together some classic Christensen games: the Andy belt, microwave game, and a new addition...the car pull! At each of these games one of the brothers/brothers-in-law broke out the spandex, which made for an even more entertaining party. These guys crack me up!

No comments: