I love my Sister Rachael! Laughter comes in good doses when I'm with her, and this trip has been no exception! A couple of nights ago we went to her Enrichment and she had the best social faux pas that made me laugh so hard I could barely breath! Since she has just moved into the area she hadn't met her visiting teaching companion, so she responsibly sought her out that evening. While in mid conversation about visiting teaching Rach noticed this women had very small hands. The contrast between her own big hands (a trait we share) and this women's little hands was so great she couldn't help but comment on them. Rachael said, "You have such petite hands!"
The women responded by saying, "Well, yes..." and held up her hands. Rach then realized she only had four fingers on each hand! She was so embarassed!! I'm laughing just typing the story!
Anyway, we're having a great time and will be here until next Monday. Here are some pics of Andrew and Hailey while the other girls are at school.
2 comments:
I love reading a story that is so funny I laugh out loud (lol)! That story is hilarious! I love it and love, also that I would do the same thing! i know I would. I'm glad you're having fun, lizzie!
Hahaha!!! That is hilarious. I'm the queen of social faux pas, myself (I seriously wonder how I have any friends), so I can definitely sympathize with your sister.
Post a Comment