Monday, March 26, 2007
I've still got it!
Last week I was somewhat disappointed when I put away my skinny jeans and put on my "transition" jeans. I'd rather go from regular clothes to maternity because then you look pregnant, not just big. Anyway, for the sake of my comfort, and the comfort of my two growing babes, it really needed to happen! In my "transition" jeans, I loaded Andrew in the stroller and decided to take him for a walk to enjoy our great weather. While crossing a major street some crazy college student hung his head out the window and wistled at me (the joys of living in a college town). I never quite understand why men do this. Do they really think anything will come of their boorish behavior? Anyway, I had to laugh...outloud! First of all, did he not notice that I was pushing a stroller? Second, I know I'm not huge yet, but I'm pregnant with twins! I think the only man who finds my life situation attractive is my honey! I had a good laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
haha! way to go liz!
well, you know what they say about the 'glow of pregnancy' and you have a double dose of it, you hottie!!
Twins. . .Congratulations!!! When are you due? I am so happy for you and way to go on the cat call!
Never mind, Oct 5th- duh!
Liz...I am just about to hit that same stage of extra thick around the waist. At least we get to do it together. I am so excited that our babies will be the same age again. Now the question is where are we all going to end up? Love ya!
That is too funny! What can I say that hasn't already been said! All my witty comments were used up by Camie...we must think alike. you hottie!!!
Post a Comment