Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Rumors are True!

Some of you may have heard whisperings, postings, or unconcealed announcements in my father's Sunday school class. Maybe you've just noticed my serious pudginess as of late, and I thank you for tactfully not commenting. Some people have known for a while and so it's probably time for me to confirm all rumors that we are indeed expecting child #2... and #3!! Twins!! Mike and I are so excited!! We are thrilled and feel so blessed. As many of you know, it takes much effort and many miracles from on high for us to get to this point. We are grateful to have two additions to our family due Oct. 5th!

11 comments:

Liz said...

a double wahoo to that!

Ralph and Teresa said...

You took the words right out of my mouth, Elizabeth! Double Wahoo!! LOve, Mom C

Anonymous said...

Awww...it makes me cry to read this posted on your blog. I definitely know what a BIG DEAL it is for you to make this announcement. Many congratuations and many big hugs from your 'twin'!!

Alisa said...

And I cry again.....every time I think of this miracle, I cry. So happy for you guys!

Katie and Eric said...

Babies truly are miracles. We love you guys and think of you often. Can't wait to see you this summer.

The Giles said...

Everyone else has said it. But I too am thrilled for you and these miracles. Hope you are feeling well. YEAH!!!

Anne Marie said...

Congratulations from a fellow twin mom!! Camie told me the great news. I am totally thrilled for you.

Catie said...

This is amazing! Congratulations.
Another adventure to add to your long list of adventures. You guys are so amazing!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's some FABulous news. Double congratulations!!! I'm definitely jealous. That's one less pregnancy you have to deal with. Ha, ha. We're so happy for you. You deserve all the happiness these next two will bring. Thanks for sharing the news.

Amy Christine said...

I HAD NO IDEA!!!! I actually read your next post before this one so when you said you put away your skinny jeans for transition ones I gasped out loud. YAY!!!!Congratulations, Lizzie. I am SO excited for you and Mike. I hope you've been feeling well. WOOHOO!!!!!

Unknown said...

Yay Liz!!! THis is the best thing that's happened all day to me. It's just good to know that two more children are going to an AWESOME home.