Monday, March 26, 2007

Spring!

Spring is here and we couldn't be happier! We have been outside for walks, on the swing, and breaking in the grill! We had some friends over for dinner the other night and I took these pics of Andrew and can hardly believe how big he has gotten. Also, we're definitely going to miss our back yard when we move!

Doesn't he look so big getting into this lawn chair by himself!

4 comments:

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Okay, one...these pictures are too cute! He has really gotten so big. And two...last semester I had to meet Marc on (BYU's) campus and so I was pushing Jackson around in the stroller. Some random guy came up to me and started hitting on me. After a short conversation and him strating to ask me out....I told him I was married and the baby I was pushing was mine. He awkwardly apologized and asked why I wasn't wearing my wedding ring...It was being repaired!!! AWKWARD!

Alisa said...

Wow!! Andrew looks so big!! Can't wait to see him!!

Katie and Eric said...

Andrew is adorable. You guys must really be having spring, shorts and all. We are having spring with jackets which we thought was nice. I am getting so excited for the reunion!

Amy said...

These pictures are darling. Andrew is going to be a heart breaker when he grows up and I am still laughing about your "i've still got it" post. Oh my!! That is so funny! Go prego. Face it - you are just always a cutie - even in your transition jeans!!