We are truckin' along and our boys are doing great. They are growing just as they should and look and sound fantastic! I have started to slow down and Mike has been a gem at picking up extra work around the house.
One funny story (this might be too much information for some-sorry!), the other day I was throwing up-- yes, it still happens occasionally, yet another difference in this pregnancy. Andrew followed me into the bathroom and I was trying to keep him away from the toilet. When all was said and done, he stepped up to the toilet, bent over it, and started blowing like he does when his food is hot! He then stepped back and started laughing! It was his first time witnessing such a beautiful sight and I could tell he thought it was different and funny!
Also, I have to mention that my neighbor has been an absolute sweetheart. She noticed that I've stopped jogging/walking and offered to take Andrew with her when she goes on her walks! I thought it was so thoughtful of her! Andrew is very used to a daily ride in the stroller and it is so kind of Marcy to take him along!
12 comments:
You might be bigger this go around with twins, but man you look cute!!!! I've been wondering how the weight gain goes with twins...does your doctor recommend you gain a lot more than with one or double the amount or what? You aren't just eating for two this time...so how do you know if you are getting enough? Just curious. Well, you look great to me. I'm impressed by this cute momma!
Eating for twins has been totally different! My dr. really wants me to put on the pounds because it's especially important to have the extra weight with twins. I was shocked to read that they really do want you to gain twice as much weight than a singleton pregnancy! I'm constantly eating- it seems like a full time job! Also, our grocery budget has doubled!
You look absolutely beautiful. So glad those babies are growing well.
Holy Cow!!! You're so cute!!! That's so sweet of your neighbor to just notice something like that!! That's what good friends are for!! You look adorable!!
Liz...you look great! I am sure that it weird to be growing faster, but you look amazing! I am so glad that everything is looking so great and that boys doing so well. Good luck! We can't wait to see you in person, one more month!!!
Liz--
You look great! (glad to know it is not looking like you did in my dream I had of you!!!) Glad to hear you have a neighbor helping you out....I am sure Andrew loves getting out! I am sorry you are having sick moments.....that is not fun!
You are still a HOT Mom for sure, just with a little more tummy! You look wonderful!
THANK YOU LIZ for posting a picture! I know it takes a lot for you to do that! But we all love it! You look beautiful--you definitely have twice the amount of pregnancy glow this time around. Now log off the computer and get a snack!
you are still a HOT HOT mamma!! Seriously, after talking yesterday you made it sound like you were a giant blob. YOu are NOT at all. You are very cute!!
As said before, you look great. And you also have to realize that one baby or two, the second pregnancy is bigger anyway. So that's 3 strikes - 2 babies and a second pregnancy. But no worries you look fab!
You look great Liz! It's definitely all babies!
Post a Comment