Thursday, June 21, 2007
Calling all Harry Potter fans!!
I just thought I should let all Harry Potter fans know that if you preorder the new Harry Potter book on Amazon.com they'll ship it to your house on the day it is released- July 21st! With shipping and tax it costs $21.98. I thought it was a great deal, especially for a prego woman who has to limit how many errands she can run! No need to go to Diagon Alley's "Flourish and Blotts" bookstore when you have have an owl deliver it right to your house! Ha ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds like a great deal! I'm going to have to be so disciplined. I know I'll want to just spend a few days doing nothing but reading HP.
Yeah LIZ we are totally harry potter fans and have been looking forward to the next/last book! We are trying to decide how we will both read it first but only buy one book!! ha! We're excited!!!
I will tell Matt. He's still trying to decide whether to go and get one at midnight, so he can read it that night. I'll wait til the next day.
PS - Was that you that called me today, thinking I was someone else???
Great idea! I can't wait for the book!
Post a Comment