Friday, April 04, 2008

Happy 6 Months!!

Actually, they're almost seven months, but we waited a couple more weeks for our checkups so we could see our pediatrician, who was just returning from maternity leave. We can hardly believe Tanner and Reid are six months old!! Time seems to be flying by! Here are some pics of our sweet, happy boys.


There is almost three pounds difference between Tanner and Reid! They are definitely individuals from their personalities to their growth rate. They are healthy and happy and we love them to pieces!

10 comments:

Melvin and Carly said...

They are so adorable! I love that you caught Reid in the act of toppling over.

Alisa said...

Wow! they really are individuals....sometimes reid looks so much like andrew and other times tanner does!! CUTE boys!!!!!

Mrs. Hass-Bark said...

They are just so adorable!!

April said...

I just want to eat those boys up. I can't believe how different looking they are. And I really can't believe there is a three pound difference. That is too funny!! Were Matt and Mike like that as babies? It looks like they are sitting up well too.

Whitney said...

Cuteness! They really grow up so fast, it is crazy.

Liz said...

these boys are so yummy!! i can tell they are very different from each other...i think it runs for twins in this family but then we all turn out to be best friends!

Camie said...

This post is kind of making me cry. I love seeing your baby boys--it makes me think of Mike/Matt and also of little Clayton and Andrew when they got to hang out so much at this age! In fact, it seems like you have one of each of them--in size! Liz--you have twins!! What a blessing and miracle!

The Giles said...

Wow. I can't believe how different they look, and how much they are different in size. They are so cute. I can't wait to hang out with you and your 3 boys this summer.

Katie said...

Oh, I love seeing pictures of Tanner and Reid. They are absolutely adorable. They are look so grown up when they are sitting up. I wish we were closer so Megan could join in on the fun.

Anne Marie said...

These pictures are absolutely priceless. Your twins are so adorable. 6 months already!!! Whew.