Friday, April 25, 2008

Our boys

Tanner and Reid are at one of my favorite baby stages. They sit up unassisted and play with toys, reach for things, but aren't quite mobile yet. We think they're so cute! I love sitting them facing each other, but Tanner always ends up taking Reid's toys! In fact yesterday I found that Tanner had taken his own toy and put it behind him, so he went for Reid's. Once he got ahold of Reid's toy he tossed it behind him and then started giggling! It made me laugh and reminded me of Mike's mom saying how Matt was always so sure that all the broken toys were Mike's! Ha!
Andrew is all about being indepedent these days. He wants to brush his own teeth, dish up his own food, and most recently, he puts himself in his crib! Once he gets in he jumps up and down cheering, "Yeah mine!!" He tried getting himself out once and had a nasty fall and landed on his head. He hasn't braved another attempt to exit the crib since.

7 comments:

Camie said...

When you told about Tanner taking Reid's toys--I was thinking about Mike and Matt too! That's funny. And I'm glad Andrew is going in, not out, of his crib. I think it's a sad day when you have to put the crib away!!

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

oooohhhhh.....what cute boys!!!

April said...

Andrew is Hillarious. What!! Climbing in his crib. He must be a boy or something. Crazy kid. What is going to happen when he gets a bed?

Tanner and Reid are so cute sitting up like big boys. That is great about Tanner taking the toys..although I would have thought it would be Reid taking Tanners for some reason. I will have to reread that. That may not be so fun when they are 2 and are in the "mine" stage. Hopefully Reid doesn't mind now.

I love your posts! They make me happy.

Anne Marie said...

Your twinners look so cute together. It is funny how the toy battles begin so early.

Katie said...

I love the sitting up, toy playing stage too! Your boys look so adorable.

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Your boys are too cute! It is fun to see them sitting up "playing" with each other. I have to say I loved the sitting up unassisted stage with Jackson too. I can't believe how old Tanner and Reid look! And Andrew climbing out of his crib...ahhh! I have a friend who bought a crib tent because her son kept climbing in and out of his crib. :)

By the way...I would love to see a picture of how your other two sleep. I guess I never really thoguht about it, before this picture of Andrew climbing out of his crib....but are all three of your kids is cribs? In the same room or in different rooms? Pack and Plays or all wooden cribs? If they are all in cribs and sleep in the same room how do you get them all to bed? DO they have cute babbling and Andrew talking in the morning or at night? Well, now that I have offically asked too many questions...I'm done. :)

I am glad to see life is going so great for you guys.

Todd and Lisa said...

So adorable!!!