Mom C. left two days after Christmas to help Alisa with cute baby Owen, who arrived Christmas Eve! We had 25 people in their house for Christmas, so there was lots of house cleaning and laundry to do. I have to say that with Mom C. gone, Dad C. stepped up to the plate and was a man on a mission! Look at this guy in his apron, with his slippers on, and folding laundry while watching football. What a guy!
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Sledding, Football, and house cleaning!
New Years Day was busy and fun! We went up to Mike's parent's house, where Dad C. was a great host, making us the classic Christensen New Year's breakfast. I think it's 4,000 calories on a plate, but oh so yummy!
Mom C. left two days after Christmas to help Alisa with cute baby Owen, who arrived Christmas Eve! We had 25 people in their house for Christmas, so there was lots of house cleaning and laundry to do. I have to say that with Mom C. gone, Dad C. stepped up to the plate and was a man on a mission! Look at this guy in his apron, with his slippers on, and folding laundry while watching football. What a guy!
Glenn and April joined us for the day, and after a couple hours of watching football, Mike and Glenn took the kids sledding. They had a great time! At one point I looked out the window and saw Mike coming down by himself with his lap full of snowballs, pegging everyone as he flew by! I think both dads had just as much fun as the kiddos!



While others played in the snow, April and I baked and baked! We made delicious treats for our Celestial Confections blog. Lots of chocolate, butter, and sugar, it was a great day!
Mom C. left two days after Christmas to help Alisa with cute baby Owen, who arrived Christmas Eve! We had 25 people in their house for Christmas, so there was lots of house cleaning and laundry to do. I have to say that with Mom C. gone, Dad C. stepped up to the plate and was a man on a mission! Look at this guy in his apron, with his slippers on, and folding laundry while watching football. What a guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment