Friday, February 25, 2011
Happy New Year!
It's always so fun being at the Christensens with a few other families and this New Year was no exception. This year, we enjoyed playing with the Stansels and the Harrisons, and of course grandma and grandpa!
Tanner, Andrew, and Amelia helping grandma make our delicious brisket for New Year's.
Nothing like a fort under the dining room table!

Grandpa's Family Home Evening, he had everyone captured. 
The baby line up! Owen, Amelia, and Jane.
So, this year I thought our kids exchanged Christmas gifts with the Stansel kids and I thought it would be so fun to let our kids exchange in person since we'd all be together in Bountiful. My kids had a great time shopping for their cousins, even wrapped the gifts by themselves. All was great until I received a phone call from Katie letting me know our gifts hadn't arrived, what?! Yes, I rechecked the master Christmas list and we were supposed to give to the Eric and Katie Christensen family!! How sad, their kids didn't get any cousin gifts on Christmas day. I quickly got gifts in the mail, but was so embarrassed! Regardless of my silly error, it was so fun to let the kids exchange gifts in person.
Grandpa showing off his guns to the kids at dinner, so funny!

Happy New Year!!! bring on 2011...graduation, moving, new adventures, an income, and everything else!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment