This time Amelia decided to join in the fun, I think she genuinely enjoyed being out there!Friday, February 25, 2011
More Sledding!
After Christmas in NM, we headed to Bountiful for a week with some of the Christensen family. Mike, Ryan, and grandpa made an awesome ramp at the top of the sledding hill, complete with a step stool to ascend. We had another great day sledding!
This time Amelia decided to join in the fun, I think she genuinely enjoyed being out there!
How cool is Grandpa C. headed down the hill!
Mike and Ethan headed down the hill.
This ride is called "The Sandwich" and I love it!
Tanner had a much better sledding day in Bountiful. He was awesome heading down the hill!

Alisa and Owen.
Another great day in the snow, we can do Michigan, right?!
This time Amelia decided to join in the fun, I think she genuinely enjoyed being out there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment