Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! We know Easter isn't all about egg hunts and bunnies, but here are a few of our day before Easter happenings. We had a pancake breakfast, Easter message, and egg hunt at church this morning. Unfortunately, temps were in the 20's! Here's Andrew in the race! He didn't quite get what to do, and the other kids were so fast we had to guard a couple of eggs for him to pick up.
This is Andrew with his good friend Cassidy. As you can see, Cassidy had a much better haul than Andrew and was kind enough to share (without even being asked, she really loves him)!
Once we got home, Mike helped Andrew realize that his eggs had candy in them! Things got crazy after that!



Andrew put his basket on his head and I think we gave him such a great reaction that he really hammed it up for us!

These pictures are random, but I had to include them. Mike was changing Andrew into his jams and I was doing dishes. All the sudden Andrew comes out of his room at full speed giggling...with his pants on his head. He really understands what's funny these days!



7 comments:

Shauna Brown said...

How cute is Andrew!!! I love his new hats- quite the fashionista. I just got caught up on your blog and you have had quite the life. I can't believe your trip to "UT" that is CRAZY!! So glad you made it back safe. Great recap!

Mandy said...

Oh Liz - your blog has me laughing and crying! Andrew is adorable, Rachael and family are so cute, and congrats to you and Mike on twins! What a fun update - and yet, a phonecall or visit would be even better. Let's talk soon! Happy Roommate Day!!

Liz said...

i love all the pictures!! andrew is so funny...have i mentioned that i can't wait to meet this kid???

Amy said...

How cute. I am gald you included the "random" pictures of Andrew running out of the room. That is so funny! hope you guys had a great easter!

The Giles said...

Very cute. Andrew looks so big. Matthew is not walking yet, and I think that makes Andrew seem SO much older. I love the shirt on the head and running around naked.

Katie and Eric said...

Andrew is hillarious! He always makes me laugh when I see pictures of him. It looks like you guys had a cold, but fun Easter. Ours was about the same weather wise.

Alisa said...

Oh my gosh.....andrew is SO handsome and cute!!! I love looking at these pictures...I can see how much Mike loves his little guy!!