Sunday, September 16, 2007

Lots of love

Mike left his computer with me at the hospital and although I should be napping, I thought I'd post a couple of pictures of our boys. I love seeing these two sweethearts snuggled up together. This is how they seem the happiest. I also love seeing our cute Andrew "love" his brothers. He hugs them and gives them kisses and wants to clobber them with his affection. I can't blame the guy, sometimes I just can't quit kissing and hugging them too!
We go home from the hospital tomorrow and are excited to get settled into our new routine with three little guys!

17 comments:

Anne Marie said...

They are absolutely scrumptious!!! What beautiful boys! They really look quite a bit alike. It will be interesting to see if the similarity continues. I hope your recovery is going smoothly. I am thinking of you, remembering those intense, exhausting, joyful weeks getting to know my twin babies.

Amy said...

Congrats you guys!!! I am soooooo happy for you. They are so cute. It was worth the long several weeks of labor. They are a perfect size. Good luck getting settled into a routine with twins - kind of triplets!!!

Kara said...

What cute little boys. I am sure it is nice to have the delivery over with and to get home and begin the life with 3 little ones. How exciting! I am sure you are having some sweet, precious moments with your new boys.

Camie said...

Liz--I really can't believe those two sweet snuggly guys are actually YOURS! I need a reality check that you have two new babies!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

I completely agree with you...seeing them snuggled together in that picture you posted is so cute! It melts my heart!

Julie said...

Liz - Missy sent me the link to your blog. Congrats on your twin boys!! They are adorable. You are amazing to have carried and delivered them so well. We are expecting our 3rd little guy in December and I feel big enough with just one inside. Fun to see what you guys are up to!

April said...

I love that Andrew is so excited about these little guys. What a cutie. I think that kids are attracted to babies, they recognize their innocence or something. I hope it continues to go well with Andrew and babies. I am glad you have help while you find a routine.

Liz said...

good luck getting settled lizzie! your boys are all 3 so cute and precious. you have such a cute little family now!! (not that you didn't before...!)

Anonymous said...

Mike and Elizabeth

Way to go! We are so happy for you!
what beautiful boys. Your collection is growing! We sure love and miss you all. Give Andrew, Tanner and Reid a love for us!
Annie

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

so cute! Keep the pictures coming...I think that is so cute how they like to lay right next to each other....i guess that is what they are use to!

Mrs. Hass-Bark said...

So cute!!

Torrey said...

Oh my gosh Liz!!! They are too cute. I can't believe that you have 3 kids. I am so happy for you. I hope that you are starting to feel better. Love you lots!

rachellekc said...

Congratulations!!!! They are absolutely adorable. Andrew sounds like he's playing his part very well! Just don't laugh too hard, or cough until that incision heals up, or you'll regret it! I'm glad it all worked out...not ideal to say the least, but everyone's ok, and that's what matters.

Katie and Eric said...

They are adorable...I love the picture of them snuggled up together. I hope that you are doing well now that you are home. We love you tons!:)

benjy said...

Congratulations! Boy how things have changed from the days of the BYU 69th ward.

-The Grovers

erin said...

Congrats! You sure have some cute little babies! Good luck with the recovery and the sleepless nights ahead! I'm glad everything turned out ok!

Steph said...

Congratulations on your twins! Matt, Camie, Mike and I were in the same freshman ward. My sister Meredith was in the same ward as Alisa and Liz as freshman. Small world! You have adorable babies! Congratulations again!