Each day brings progress in the way I feel and our babies abilities to eat! For almost 24 hours now, our babies have been eating on their own- no finger feeding! This feels like a huge step in the right direction, as it means much less time for feedings! I finally feel like I'm on the mend and all just in time for Mom C. to head home. I'll admit that I'm nervous about these two weeks between Mike's mom and my mom, but our ward has been great about scheduling play dates for Andrew and bringing in meals during this upcoming two week period.
Here are our boys!! Left to right: Reid, Andrew, and Tanner.JPG)
9 comments:
Those boys are soooo cute! So glad to hear the babies are eating on their own. Best of luck with the next few weeks! Glad to hear you'll be getting some help with meals and Andrew.
these pics are so cute! it was great talking to you yesterday. good luck on your own...you're going to do great!
Thanks for the picture.....I didn't know Mike could use a shovel.....SERIOUSLY....I didn't know he could.....and that little Andrew looks great with his backpack.....now I want to see the gallop dance he does---with the backpack on.
That is too cute about the co-worker giving Andrew a backpack. It must be a hard change - with one, let alone two little brothers taking all the attention.
You'll be great on your own!
I LOVE Andrew's face in this picture. He looks so happy and cute. How sweet of Mike's co-worker to think of Andrew. We love your little boys. Darling! thanks for more pics.
I am glad that things are improving everyday for you. You will do great until your mom gets there. I am worried how I can handle one kid on my own soon, and here you are with 3 little ones. Your boys are adorable.
hi liz,
i'm a little bit of a blog stalker, but i just wanted to wish you congratulations! your boys are so precious and you continue to look so beautiful -- even just after giving birth! so excited for your little family!
alissa
Liz...it was so fun to get caught up on your blog. I am so glad to hear that the boys are eating on their own. That has to be so helpful. You look great and Andrew is so adorable as the big brother. I love seeing it!!! We love you tons.
Elizabeth--I was so excited when I found out you have a blog too. I loved looking at your beautiful family. We miss you guys. --Jena
Post a Comment