We came to Cincinnati determined to enjoy the summer, to really live it up, and I think we're doing a great job at it! Here's a glimpse at how you would find our family on a given summer night!
We've been enjoying several parks around the area and will go play, ride bikes, or just go for a walk.




We've been swapping babysitting with some friends, which has allowed for evenings out. This particular night we enjoyed a bike ride on a beautiful trail and finished up our date with a shake.
Evenings at the pool are great! Occasionally, we'll take dinner to the pool and grill and enjoy a swim. The kids can't get enough of the water, especially when daddy's with us.


I've really been enjoying summer cooking and baking. I feel like I'm finally back in the kitchen after my pregnancy.
My boys are back in the kitchen too! Whenever I go to make anything, I always have three willing helpers at my side. This particular evening, they were having fun stuffing tomatoes, a perfect job for them!
This evening, we had another fun visitor! My cousin Maria, Mania, Barfia, etc. lives in Indianapolis and was in Ohio for the day and was able to stop by. It was so fun to see her! This girl is great! As children, we had so much fun, caused mischief, and laughed ourselves silly. Our family reunions were awesome and Maria made them so...entertaining! I remember riding on the back of our family's old red suburban with my sisters and Maria and singing songs the whole way back to camp. It's been years since I've seen her and it was such a fun evening to be together!
One of our favorite parks has a great trail that takes us down to a stream that's perfect for playing in and exploring. What more could kids want?
3 comments:
looks like you are up to some fun stuff!!!
It was great to see you guys, too! I can't believe how long it's been.
Oh Liz - seems like you really are living it up there. And enjoying having time to spend with your husband. yeah! I loved the picture of the tart! and I'm trying the stuffed tomatoes this week.
ps - you look great!
Post a Comment